1. Who, me? A tease? Brother, please.
2. You can take my word for it, your mother had it comin’.
3. Well damn if you ain’t so sweet you make sugar taste just like salt.
4. Yo, baby pop. Yeah, you, come here. Gimme a kiss. Better make it fast or else I’m gonna get pissed.
5. You call that begging? You can beg better than that.
6. I wanna dance, I wanna win, I want that trophy, so dance good.
7. Now wait a minute y’all, this dance ain’t for everybody, only the sexy people. So all you fly mothers, get on out there and dance. Dance, I said!
8. I’m a negro with an ego.
9. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don’t wanna show me nothing but you’re telling me everything.
10. You got two jobs; kiss good, and make sure my hair don’t get wet.
11. You can’t play me, boy, I’m no game.
12. My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumbass.
13. I’m gonna go jump in the tub and get all slippery and soapy and then hop in that waterbed and watch X-rated movies til you get your ass back in my lovin’ arms.
14. The difference between a hooker and a ho ain’t nothin’ but a fee.
15. If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.
16. Grandma carries a can of mace, and she’ll stick a 45 in your face.
17. I don’t know what futuristic utopia you live in, but the world I live in, a bitch need a gun.
18. I’m gonna give you a little somethin’ you can’t take off.
19. Ask too many questions and my Smith & Wesson will answer
20. You put up with my butt when I wouldn’t give it up. Yeah I know that really sucks, but if you wait a while, I’ll make it up.
21. Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.
Tarantino: 2 (Kill Bill Vol. 1), 3 (Death Proof) 5 (Kill Bill Vol. 1), 6 (Pulp Fiction), 9 (True Romance), 10 (Death Proof), 12 (Jackie Brown), 13 (True Romance), 17 (Death Proof), 18 (Inglourious Basterds), 21 (Inglourious Basterds)
Salt-N-Pepa: 1 (“Do You Want Me?”), 4 (“Push It”), 7 (“Push It”), 8 (“Negro Wit An Ego”), 11 (“A Salt With A Deadly Pepa”), 14 (“None Of Your Business”), 15 (“Shoop”), 16 (“Heaven ‘n Hell”), 19 (“Heaven ‘n Hell”) 20 (“Do You Want Me?”)
Read Full Post »